Sunday, January 18, 2009

Awards


"Trish" over an "Another Piece of the Puzzle" and at "Autism Interrupted" and updates her "Twitter" more frequently than I can manage and at "5 Minutes for Special Needs Mums".......... and who knows wherever else she manages to put her mark[!] what a busy body she must be[!] has given this blog it's first ever blog award! Thank you so much for including us. I feel the need to share this event with Nonna, without whose co-operation.......or non-co-operation, this blog would not have been possible!

The rules are as follows:-
'Copy, save and add the blog photo to your blog, share the love with 7 of your favorite blogs and be sure to mention who gave it to you (ahem…that would be me…)'

Firstly to "Sandra" at "Add Humor and Faith" who always lifts my spirits even though her humour lacks a 'u.' I think I shall probably be de-listed if I mention that I'd kill for a favion like hers.

Then to "Aspie Mom" at "Aspie Days" yet another body that needs a tutorial on the art of the use of 'u's........

Also for "Chris H" at "Diet Coke Rocks" as her irreverant brand of humour is right up my street, even if I prefer a lightly chilled Chablis. Cheers

Then to the thoroughly gorgeous and highly prolific "Angela" at "Memoirs of a Chaotic Mommy,"
who spends an inordinate amount of time whizzing around the blogosphere providing "Inspiration", "assistance" and "support" in oh so many different flavours. Another one that can't manage a simple 'u.'

Also for the tantalizing "Tanya" at "Teen Autism," if only she'd adopt that tagline who knows how many followers she might lure[?] or maybe not? Anyone who can mother teens and still have the face of an angel is someone I refuse to share my cream with......there again, Vaseline isn't everyone's first choice in the beauty department.

Then to "Anne" at "Anne's House" as she has almost as many peeves as me but is a more willing sharer, whereas I just keep grumbling.

Also for "Jewel Girl" at "Sandwiched Mom." What can I say? I know that there must be millions of people out there who are similarly situated but so far we are very few and far between.

Then to "Osh" at "The House that Osh Built," paving the way a few miles ahead on the bell curve, blazing a trail and leading the way.

Also to "Tut tut" who blogs at "Inside the Shell" . Whilst as she says herself, her postings are 'occasional' they are certainly worth waiting for.

And lastly to "Joker" at "The musings of a lurcher," who has experienced ever such a troublesome year and so hopefully will enjoy a far better one this year. You never know, "Thatcher" and "Joker" may become pen pals!

Cheers dears

p.s. I would have loved to have included all the 'anonymouses' but sadly you have not made yourselves know to me.

Best wishes

4 comments:

joker the lurcher said...

oh my, an award! how do i do this thing? i am off to work it out now!

tut-tut said...

Well, goodness me! Thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

Oh, thank you, Maddy, that is very sweet of you! And congrats to you on this pretty award - you certainly deserve it for such an enjoyable blog.

Angela DeRossett said...

Maddy!!! I am totally blushing here...Thank you for this great award. And I will *try* to remember my 'u's but as a third generation American I am pretty sure my great-grandfather lost those on the boat ride over.